Gone are the days where large, annual fees are required up front for your anti-virus protection software as well as installing, configuration, updating and monitoring a central server yourself. Our managed anti-virus (and Online Web Protection) is an innovative new managed service with none of these drawbacks.
TheTechworx.com Managed Antivirus not only stays up to date with the latest threats using traditional signature-based protection, but also protects against new viruses using sophisticated heuristic checks and behavioral scanning. With new threats created each day, businesses can protect themselves by using these proactive methods to help ensure rock solid malware protection and keep both known and emerging malware off workstations and servers.
Protecting Against Known Viruses and Hard-To-Detect Malware Threats
- Staying Safe
- Complete Control
- Fully featured protection built on BitDefender's Endpoint Security engine.
- Pay monthly, per device
- Centrally managed by TheTechworx.com
- Infection response from our helpdesk
- No server required
- No maintenance required
- Flexible licensing
- Award Winning Anti-Virus / Malware Protection
- Active protection and behavioral scanning
- Extensive signature-based scanning
- Automatically always up-to-date
- Application Control to block unauthorised applications.
- Device Control to control use of memory sticks etc.
- Extensive signature-based scanning: Use traditional signature-based threat detection to block known threats.
- Heuristic checks: Protect against previously unknown threats using heuristic checks, which detect new, unrecognized viruses in a sandbox environment away from a business’ core systems.
- Active protection and behavioral scanning: Shut down even the most sophisticated malware via continuous real-time monitoring that detects programs performing actions commonly associated with malware exploits.
- Custom policies: Leveraging default policies for groups of servers, desktops, and laptops.
- Powerful customization: Create your own policies around quarantine rules, virus definition downloads, etc.
- Control timing: Pause, schedule or cancel scans to suit your environment needs.
- Easy setup: Deploy managed antivirus in bulk across departments, servers, and workstations.
- Proactive notifications: Our helpdesk receives updates in near real-time, as well as in-depth reports across your network to help quickly remedy malware issues.