Web threats have increased over the past few years. From phishing sites to drive-by downloads, the dangers have never been greater. To stay safe, you need to make sure you have advanced malware protection in place along with bandwidth monitoring, content filtering, and more.
TheTechworx.com Remote Monitoring & Management includes built-in web protection goes beyond enterprise antivirus software and firewalls to keep your workforce secure and productive. You set customised content-filtering policies, website blacklists, time and content-based browsing/website policies, and much more - All managed centrally from our cloud-based console.
Keep Safe and Productive While You Use the Web
- Workforce Productivity
- Keep Users Safe
- Complete Control
- Site blacklists: Set and automatically enforce browsing policies that keep users off non-work related sites like gaming or social media.
- Time-based browsing policies: Modify blacklist rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours.
- Threat protection: Protect against malware, phishing, adware, botnets, and spam.
- Bandwidth monitoring: Monitor daily usage with automated bandwidth checks and alerts.
- Access controls: Keep users off sites that could cause a data breach and protect the business from the legal liability that comes with a data breach.
- Easy administration: TheTechworx.com Remote Monitoring & Management’s web-based console makes it simple to gain control over your users' web browsing with a user-friendly interface and workflow.
- Policies: Use Our Remote Monitoring & Management’s default web protection policies or create your own custom rules for desktops, laptops, or servers.
- Individual site blocking: Want to block specific sites that don't fall within our core site categories? The web protection feature lets you add custom URLs to the blacklist.