Data loss can cause serious issue for any company and system downtime can cripple productivity - preventing a business from providing good service to customers. That’s why it’s critical to be prepared with the right backup and restore technology.
TheTechworx.com Remote Monitoring & Management provides a hybrid cloud backup and disaster recovery feature, allowing quick restoring of business continuity after a disaster. The True Delta™ technology helps to reduce backup times by storing changes instead of full files. This allows you to back up files quickly and frequently, helping you to prevent losing data due to a disaster. The backup and recovery feature also uses strong encryption both in transit and at rest, so you can breathe more easily knowing that data is kept safe.
Protect Your Users’ Data with Sophisticated Backup and Rapid Disaster Recovery
- Hybrid Backup
- Backup & Restore
- Enterprise Security
- Best of both worlds: Leverage a hybrid cloud architecture that gives you the control and speed of on-premises backup combined with the convenience and added redundancy of a cloud-based approach.
- Back up a number of devices at almost any level: Back up everything, including workstations, servers, and even virtual machines and servers. Additionally, backups can be set for anything from individual files to applications all the way to full systems.
- Fast backup: Take advantage of our True Delta technology, which backs up changes rather than full files. This helps to reduce the time it takes to run the backup process, allowing you to back up more frequently.
- Fast recovery: Get rapid recovery after a disaster using our hybrid cloud architecture that restores from either cloud-based or local copies—whichever is faster.
- Bare metal recovery: Restore to a bare metal state using nothing more than a bootable USB drive or CD-ROM.
- Automatic updates: Remote Monitoring & Management can automatically update a standby virtual server after the completion of each live server backup.
- Minimum resource usage: All backups and restores are lightweight, keeping resource drain to a minimum.
- Bandwidth throttling: Restrict upload and download bandwidth during a user-defined backup window.
- Standby image backup: Automatically create a local .VHD/X file of your backup selections during each scheduled backup.
- Virtual machine support: Back up your virtual environments with host-level VMware® and Hyper-V® backups. You can restore to an existing or alternate virtual environment.
- Ultra secure: Leverage AES 256 or 448-bit Blowfish encryption to help with keeping data safe on-premises, during transfers, and in the cloud.
- Private keys: Data can be accessed only by someone holding a private key.
- Secure data centers: Store your data in one of our global data centers, each of which are SSAE-compliant or ISO-certified.
- Data archiving: Choose how long you want to retain backup copies, allowing you to keep specific datasets and backups indefinitely.
- Block-level changes: True Delta works at the block level, allowing it to transmit changes rather than the full file.
- Compatible across platforms: True Delta processes block-level changes for large files, Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, and much more.
- Better resource usage: By tracking only changes rather than full files, backups become so quick that they no longer have to be scheduled during off-hours.
- More frequent backups: With shorter backup windows, you’re able to back up data more frequently, helping ensure that your backups are current.
- Enhanced backup performance: The Backup Accelerator in Online Backup decreases the backup time for large files when compared to regular file-level backups of the same data.
- Large file support: By default, Online Backup keeps track of what has changed in selected files that are 5 GB or larger. This makes the backup of changes to databases in SQL Server, Exchange, and SharePoint, as well as changes to Outlook PST files, Outlook OST Files, and Hyper-V virtual machines as fast as traditional backups of changes to smaller files.
- Full support for Windows: Backup Accelerator is supported on Windows 7 and higher on client machines and Windows Server 2008 R2 and higher on servers.
Optimize Your Backups and Restores and Reduce Backup Windows with True Delta Technology
Taking the complexity out of backing up changes recovery from an exhausting challenge to a simple reality. With TheTechworx.com Managed Online Backup your initial backup is a complete copy of all of your data. After that, we use True Delta deep deduplication, which sends only new data across the network to be backed up, allowing the system to deal with only the differences between the existing backup and fresh data. Our Backup Accelerator uses these block-level changes to reduce backup windows and improve performance - Put together, these tools help ensure you can quickly restore from backup at any time without losing data.