Designed to protect all of your servers, virtual servers and critical applications, Server Backup provides secure backup, secure stoprage and fast recovery - should you ever need it. Our up-to-the-minute alerting means you spend less time worrying and more time managing your business. Our unique, local SpeedVault helps deliver a local replica of backed up data without the complexity or expense of appliance-based solutions.
TheTechworx.com Server Backup is designed to protect physical servers, VMware or Hyper-V virtual servers, to help offer continuous protection and secure cloud storage to provide fast, convenient recovery of servers and applications.
From bare metal images to critical applications like Exchange, SQL or SharePoint, we help protect your servers and applications to let you focus on the business.
Be Prepared for Anything with Automated System Restores
- Rapid Recovery : Online Backup is designed to use the fastest recovery source from both local Speed Vault and cloud-based backups.
- Physical-to-virtual recovery : If your physical hardware is unavailable, you can recover the server as a virtual machine.
- Bare metal protection : Regular backups of boot volume, system state, applications, and system data to help ensure that you’re prepared for any disaster.
- Better resource usage : By tracking only changes rather than full files, backups become so quick that they no longer have to be scheduled during off-hours.
- Secure cloud storage : Our global data centers meet or exceed ISO and SSAE compliancy.
- Availability : Our data centers uses minimum n+1 redundancy on all critical systems for power, environment, internet to help provide the highest availability.
- Virtualization support : Natively supports both VMware ESX and Hyper-V platforms.
- Comprehensive platform support : With support for Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, VMware, and Hyper-V, Online Backup's cloud-based storage solutions have your entire network covered. And we also archive application data from Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Exchange, and SharePoint.
- Block-level changes : True Delta™ works at the block level, allowing it to transmit changes only rather than the full file.